Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To Jailbreak or Not to Jailbreak

I have an iPhone.
I think it is some of the best money I ever spent.
Ironically, I didn't actually buy THIS iPhone.
My iPhone is an iPhone 3G. The phone I bought is the iPhone 3GS that my girlfriend carries. I wanted a better phone than my old piece of crap, she wanted the next iPhone up. We both walked out of AT&T happy.

The software I am trying to run has moved beyond the capacity of the iPhone I currently have. It is bogged down on occasion and causes issues once in awhile.
Therefore I am contemplating upgrading to an iPhone 4 but I cannot really justify the expenditure.
In the meantime, I am also contemplating jailbreaking my iPhone to see what additional power and capabilities I can unlock by doing so.
I know it MAY void my warranty but if I replace the phone anyway what does that matter?

I'm curious about experiences other people have had with this process; positive and negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment