Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

About this blog

You might have noticed the time-stamp on the "First Post" entry (and on this entry).

These time-stamps are important.

The fact that I am posting my first and second posts at just shy of 2AM is because my brain never shuts up. It harasses me constantly with thoughts about the most random topics at the most random times.

Recently I have been thinking about several business opportunities that I don't have the knowledge or capital to undertake as well as one that I have enough knowledge to get started on and will soon have the capital for.

I have also been plagued with the idea that I MUST start a blog to vent out many of my thoughts on the world. Tonight this thought won in the battle vs. sleep. The result is this blog.

This blog will be a gateway into SOME of the thoughts that flow through my brain. Thoughts that I am willing to share to the world. Thoughts that I encourage feedback on. Thoughts that I need to get out of my head so that I can get some peace and quiet inside my own skull.

The sad part is that sometimes when I let thoughts out of my head they are replaced with a greater number of new thoughts.

Trying to get some peace and quiet inside my head is a Herculean task.

No comments:

Post a Comment